Here are some books that have helped guide me along my journey.
books i'm reading...
- "The Body Keeps The Score" by Dr. Bessel Van Der Kolk
- "Becoming Wise" by Krista Tippett
- "The Yoni: Sacred Symbol of Female Creative Power" by Rufus C. Camphausen
- "Medicinal Herbs" by Rosemary Gladstar
- "How to Free Your Mind: The Practice of Green Tara the Liberator" by Thubten Chodron
- "Emotional Yoga" by Bija Bennett
- "Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma" by Dr. Peter Levine
BOOKS I'VE READ (and love!)...
- "I Feel Your Pain: A 7 Step Survival Guide for Empaths, Intuitives and Highly Sensitive People" by Dr. Niki Elliot
- "Radical Dharma: Talking Race, Love, and Liberation" by angel Kyodo Williams
- "The Way of Tenderness: Awakening through Race, Sexuality, and Gender" by Zenju Earthlyn Manuel
- "Between the World and Me" by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- "Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype" by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- "Wielding the Force: The Science of Social Justice" by Zainab Amadahy
- "The Art of Somatic Coaching" by Strozzi-Heckler
- "Race and the Cosmos" by Holmes
- "salt." by nayyirah waheed (poetry)
- "Milk and Honey" by Rupi Kaur (poetry)
- "The Red Tent" by Anita Diamant
This is by no means a complete list, but I hope you find some inspiration in some of these authors I've named thus far.